Welcome to the SLHS PTSA
Dear Spartan Families,
I would like to extend a warm welcome to you as we kick off our 2019-2020 school year! The Seven Lakes High School Parent Teacher Student Association (SLHS PTSA) plays a vital role in our Spartan community, advocating for EVERY student that walks through our doors.
What does the PTSA do?
- Provides educational programs for each grade level including relevant topics to help the freshman with their new challenges, Workday Wednesdays for student college preparation, helping students and parents navigate college applications, drinking and driving awareness, anti-vaping, and more
- Grants thousands of dollars in college scholarships to our Spartan seniors
- Supports our amazing teachers and staff through hospitality efforts throughout the school year
- Awards teacher scholarships for continuing education and teacher wish list items, which in turn enhance the academic enrichment of our children
- The list goes on and on…
We need your support to ensure we are successful!
How can you help? (Please use the forms and return envelope included in this Welcome Packet)
- Membership - Join the PTSA: You can use the enclosed form, or you can enroll online through joinpta.org. We invite parents, students, teachers/staff and community members to join.
- Write a Check Campaign: Any amount you can donate is so appreciated. Our goal is $10,000.
- Volunteer: Help the PTSA while staying plugged in to what is happening at SLHS.
We will have our first General PTSA Meeting on September 5, 2019 in the freshman commons. See you there.
We look forward to an amazing school year with your support and participation in the SLHS PTSA!
Jennifer Finger, SLHS PTSA President
REMIND: text @ptsa-slhs to 81010