In collaboration with Princeton Review, Seven Lakes High School is proud to be able to provide the SAT practice test.
Practice test details:
Wednesday February 22nd 2020
9am - 1pm
@Seven Lakes High School - 9th grade Commons
Please make sure the student is registered BEFORE submitting payment. Thank you.
- Practice test will introduce practice questions from each section of the official test
- Practice test is given in a similar format to the official test
- Essay is not included
- Cost $40 (NO REFUNDS) to be paid online by Wednesday, Feb. 19th -
- Class is limited to 120 participants.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, February 19th.
- Princeton Review only offers 1 version of the Practice SAT for the purposes of the on-campus practice sessions offered to SLHS students.
Refunds/Vouchers will not be provided for any student who is not able to attend the practice test. Not transferrable.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Finger firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO BRING
Students are required to bring:
- Valid photo ID (school ID or driver's license)
- Two #2 pencils
- College Board approved calculator