SLHS PTSA Senior Scholarships
The Seven Lakes High School PTSA awards $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors in recognition of their academic achievement, service and leadership. Scholarships are announced each spring. The number of scholarships awarded is based on the PTSA funds that are available in a given school year.
SLHS PTSA Memberships Required to Apply BOTH Junior and Senior Year:
- Junior Year - student and one parent/guardian must be PTSA members
- Senior Year BY NOVEMBER 30 - student and one parent/guardian must be PTSA members
To join SLHS PTSA, please click here.
If you have questions about your membership status for your Junior or Senior year, contact Leslie Love, Membership VP, email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Application process, contact Shantania Leggins, Scholarship Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, the SLHS PTSA awards up to $250 in scholarships to a SLHS teacher, teacher’s aide or administrator. Applicants must be enrolled in a certified continuing education course or a multi-day workshop or seminar applicable to their field.
Congratulations to the following student recipients:
Recipients of the SLHS PTSA Scholarships
Scholarships from Texas PTA
Senior and Faculty Scholarships from TX PTA Information
- Scholarship Application Opens: September 15
- Scholarship Application Closes: November 15
- PTA Membership Deadline: December 1 -- applicants must be PTA members.